Thursday, June 13, 2013

Another Mini Post



I KNOOOOOOWWWWWW!

You don't need to tell me that I'm slackin', here. I can feel your disapointed stares and hear the tsktsktsk under your breath. But like that picture says: I have a strategic plan. Haha!

The thing is...I am in a funk. Or, I was. Well no, maybe I'm still there a little bit, but I'm making my way out.

Yes, that last one: I'm making my way out.

I have so many excuses at the ready, but no one wants to hear those, so I'll just say that the past few months have been REE-DICK-YOU-LUSSSSS-LEE hard on me; I also have been hard on myself in all the wrong ways. My lack of discipline in every aspect of my life has taken a toll.

Mostly, I blame the weather.

Anyhoo, now that the weather around these parts has finally turned to more sunshine than grey-cloud days, I can feel a bit of a lightening to my surroundings; I can focus on colors and early summer sounds, I can eat my dinner and ice cream outside, I can take my new puppy for long walks after 10 pm, I can sleep with the windows open all night. All Good Things.

I have even started a new, longer post that I'll be sharing soon. Mostly because I think it's about time I got back to this blog on the regular, but also because I kinda told someone I'd post twice per month. And if I failed to do so? I'd have to do something that scared me, that was the agreement. Strategic Plan, right? Let's get to the Doing Things part.

Until next time, friends.

No comments: