Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sunny, But Slim Pickin'



Well, the sun IS shining (also, see how bare the garden looks???), but the temperatures are still on the low side. Like, maybe 40-ish. Its the tail end of April and I really prefer warmer temps for Spring. Anyhoo...

...no word from the bird's nest. I don't know how long it takes for eggs to hatch, but that momma bird is sitting pretty tight, so I'm guessing that soon those babies are gonna start peeping.

Other bits: getting excited for my "Sisters' Weekend" with cyber bowling and the Coffee Psychic ...Daughter #1 heads off to the NYC with the marching band this Thursday and gets to see the brilliant Spamalot ...school is heading towards the finish line for Mr. Fix and Daughter #2...which means its almost time to bring in the demolition crew for our kitchen remodel! Yay! I'm not looking forward to dust and nails everywhere (I do like to go barefoot in the summer), but the end results are what I'm keeping in my sights.

I know its Tuesday already, but there's still time to get your week on track, or time to make it better. Have a great one!

No comments: