Sunday, July 17, 2011

Was it the Full Moon, or...?


...something else? My dreams the past few nights have been particularly clear, and for the most part, mundane:  grocery shopping, replaying a scene at work, stuff like that.  But then there was a dream Friday night that was a bit more...um...hot.

Yeah, I'm talkin' *bow chicka wah wah* hot.  Lawd have mercy.

Without getting too graphic, I'll just say that there was a bed with white sheets, a glimpse of my boob, and some rustling of those sheets, if you catch my drift.  I can tell its me (it is my dream, after all).  But the guy is obscured from my view (and so is my face, even though- like I said- I know its me) until things are, uh, finished, and we collaspse with my head on his shoulder/chest nook and his arm around me. 

It's Shall-Remain-Nameless. Again!

Shall-Remain-Nameless has been mentioned here and here on this blog before, and has always been involved in the rama-lama-ding-dong portions of my dreams. I'm not complaining, trust me:  I could do so  much worse than Shall-Remain-Nameless.  And he is not even what's bothering me about this dream.  Its this: am I having these dreams because I'm not getting any? Or because of the full moon? Or for some other reason entirely? Or a combination of those factors? This will keep me guessing and analyzing things for awhile, for sure. 

In the meantime, I'm going to work on writing better sex scenes. :o/


No comments: